Dip your toes into the wondrous world of epoxy and find your unique artistic style with our starter 32oz Tabletop and Art Resin Kit. Our exclusive epoxy recipe turns your wildest design dreams into a work of art. Want more eye-pops and dropped jaws? Go ahead, try it out…
- Highly Compatible with a variety of materials, so your project possibilities are truly limitless.
- Seamlessly self-levels across your surface so you can spend more time creating and less time smoothening and correcting.
- The solid and resistant formula means UV rays, scratches, water, and moisture won’t easily damage your project.
- Crystal clear and non-yellowing, providing a glossy finish for professional-quality artwork.
- Easy surface recoating helps refresh your designs as they age.
- Mica colour pigments can smoothly blend in with the resin to create spectacular masterpieces.
Tap into your creative side with our classic Tabletop and Art Resin.
This resin is perfect for creating flawlessly fabulous masterpieces, whether you’re just starting with epoxy or are a professional artist.
Each kit contains a 16oz bottle of resin and a 16oz bottle of hardener. In addition, there is a step-by-step instruction guide included with every purchase.
- Working Time: 25-30 minutes
- Pour Depth: Up to ¼” deep
- Coverage: 3 ft²per mixed 32oz at ⅛” thickness
- Curing Time: 24 hours up to 7 days for maximum hardness
- 100% Solids: Zero VOCs and low odour
- Mixing: 1 to 1 to mix ratio
NewClassic Tabletop & Art Resin is compatible with a wide selection of materials, including:
- Painted Surfaces
- Electrical Parts
- And More
Please note: We don’t recommend using this product over oil-based paint or stain. Unfortunately, oil-based products can create an impenetrable layer that doesn’t allow the epoxy resin to stick to the surface. This typically results in a weak bond where the epoxy can easily peel off.
With NewClassic Tabletop and Art Resin, your imagination is the only limit! Create breathtaking designs from jewelry to cheese boards and everything in between.
Need some inspiration? Explore some of our favourite customer creations.
It was all I could swing but I can never have enough of this and it was gone by the end of the day. Lol
This is an Absolutely great product! I made my tumblers with it and they’re perfect, great shine and application with this product! Thank you 😊
Such clear results and very good quality
I love this product!
No tackiness etc and very easy to use!
Checkout their website too for amazing pigments - New Classics
I bought this kit as a trial for my resin art pieces and absolutely fell in love with it! It’s super easy to work with, great customer service and a speedy delivery! I’ll be a customer for life!
I like this product it is easy to use and I have been able to complete several small projects, even managed to try some interesting patterns with it. Thanks
Good product that goes on clear.
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Frequently Asked Questions
After 24 hours, the epoxy should feel fully set; however, depending on temperature, complete cure and maximum hardness might take up to 7 days. If it's still tacky, it's probably due to insufficient or incorrect mixing. For assistance, please fill out our contact form or give us a call at (905) 370-1111.
Without any added pigments or powders, the Tabletop & Art Resin dries to be completely clear.
Working at a temperature of roughly 25°C (77°F) is optimal. Temperatures between 23°C and 29°C (73.4°F and 84.2°F) in a clean, dry, dust-free atmosphere produce the best results.
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.