Dive into creating on a larger scale with our sizeable 2-gallon Tabletop and Art Resin Kit. Develop beautiful designs from object encasing to wood resurfacing with our specialized artist-grade formula. Want to bring your imagination to life? Your ingenious ideas are just the beginning.
- Contains enough epoxy resin for mid-to-large projects.
- Cost-effective for artists who use a lot of resin.
- Highly compatible with a variety of materials, so your project possibilities are truly limitless.
- Seamlessly self-levels across your surface so you can spend more time creating and less time smoothening and correcting.
- The solid and resistant formula means UV rays, scratches, water, and moisture won’t easily damage your project.
- Crystal clear and non-yellowing, providing a glossy finish for professional-quality artwork.
- Easy surface recoating helps refresh your designs as they age.
- Mica colour pigments can smoothly blend in with the resin to create spectacular masterpieces.
With our 2-gallon Tabletop and Art Resin kit, you can create without constraints. Perfect for passionate artists and enthusiastic hobbyists alike, this resin formula is ideal for crafting dazzling works of art.
A 1-gallon bottle of resin and a 1-gallon bottle of hardener are included in each kit. Additionally, every purchase comes with a step-by-step instruction manual.
- Working Time 25-30 minutes
- Pour Depth: Up to ¼” deep
- Coverage: 24 ft² per mixed 2 gallons at ⅛” thickness
- Curing Time: 24 hours up to 7 days for maximum hardness
- 100% Solids: Zero VOCs and low odour
- Mixing: 1 to 1 to mix ratio
NewClassic Tabletop & Art Resin is compatible with a wide selection of materials, including:
- Painted Surfaces
- Electrical Parts
- And More
Please note: We don’t recommend using this product over oil-based paint or stain. Unfortunately, oil-based products can create an impenetrable layer that doesn’t allow the epoxy resin to stick to the surface. This typically results in a weak bond where the epoxy can easily peel off.
With NewClassic Tabletop and Art Resin, your imagination is the only limit! Create breathtaking designs from jewelry to cheese boards and everything in between.
Need some inspiration? Explore some of our favourite customer creations.
Tabletop and Art Epoxy Resin 2 Gallon Kit
I love that resin , it's stay clear, dry fast, and don't come yellow.
For me that is the perfect resin to use.
I’ve been using the New Classic Resin for 2 years and it’s amazing for my products. The curing time is quick, the products come out super clear, working time is decent and is easy to work with.
Love this resin for creating ocean art it’s consistency is perfect.
Tabletop and Art Epoxy Resin 2 Gallon Kit
Thank you…. Very happy!
The shiniest, glassiest, clearest, most rock solid resin out there! It has a really fast curing time making it super easy to knock out big projects. I LOVE this stuff.
Good products and prices!
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Frequently Asked Questions
After 24 hours, the epoxy should feel fully set; however, depending on temperature, complete cure and maximum hardness might take up to 7 days. If it's still tacky, it's probably due to insufficient or incorrect mixing. For assistance, please fill out our contact form or give us a call at (905) 370-1111.
In addition to the epoxy resin kit, we highly recommend purchasing protective gloves, measuring and mixing cups, stirring tools, and ensuring your area is well ventilated and protected with newspaper or plastic.
Without any added pigments or powders, the Tabletop & Art Resin dries to be completely clear.
Working at a temperature of roughly 25°C (77°F) is optimal. Temperatures between 23°C and 29°C (73.4°F and 84.2°F) in a clean, dry, dust-free atmosphere produce the best results.
Our Toronto store is open seven days a week for purchase. You can come in to ask questions, browse, or for pick-up, Monday to Saturday 10 am - 6 pm and Sunday from 11 am - 5 pm.
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.