Unleash your creativity and let imagination take the lead with our mid-size 1-gallon Tabletop and Art Resin Kit. This versatile epoxy formula can transform mid-to-large surfaces into breathtaking masterpieces in just a few easy steps.
Contains enough epoxy resin for mid-to-large projects.
- Cost-effective for artists who use a lot of resin.
- Highly compatible with a variety of materials, so your project possibilities are truly limitless.
- Seamlessly self-levels across your surface so you can spend more time creating and less time smoothening and correcting.
- The solid and resistant formula means UV rays, scratches, water, and moisture won’t easily damage your project.
- Crystal clear and non-yellowing, providing a glossy finish for professional-quality artwork.
- Easy surface recoating helps refresh your designs as they age.
- Mica colour pigments can smoothly blend in with the resin to create spectacular masterpieces.
- If you ordered this product before Sept. 1, 2022 please contact us for an updated bottle label. (All new orders have updated labels)
Channel your inner artist with our classic Tabletop and Art Resin Kit. Whether you're just getting started with epoxy or are a seasoned pro, this resin kit contains enough resin for creating magnificently mesmerizing masterpieces.
Each kit contains a 0.5-gallon bottle of resin and a 0.5-gallon bottle of hardener. In addition, every purchase comes with a step-by-step instruction booklet.
- Working Time: 25-30 minutes
- Pour Depth: Up to ¼” deep
- Coverage: 12ft²per mixed 1 gallon at ⅛” thickness
- Curing Time: 24 hours up to 7 days for maximum hardness
- 100% Solids: Zero VOCs and low odour
- Mixing: 1 to 1 to mix ratio
NewClassic Tabletop & Art Resin is compatible with a wide selection of materials, including:
- Painted Surfaces
- Electrical Parts
- And More
Please note: We don’t recommend using this product over oil-based paint or stain. Unfortunately, oil-based products can create an impenetrable layer that doesn’t allow the epoxy resin to stick to the surface. This typically results in a weak bond where the epoxy can easily peel off.
With NewClassic Tabletop and Art Resin, your imagination is the only limit! Create breathtaking designs from jewelry to cheese boards and everything in between.
Need some inspiration? Explore some of our favourite customer creations.
If you love doing crafts that require Art Epoxy Resin, you will love this product. The People responsible for orders requests, the website and customer service are really great! They responded to my questions fast and fulfilled my order request and shipped my resin & products in a timely fashion. Thank you!
and requests very quickly.
I love this brand for their product and for their fast shipping and great customer service! Thank you again!
Best resin company ever. Always fast shipping and great quality. I didn’t receive the resin I bought a couple weeks ago so I will be ordering a new one. I didn’t want to tell you guys and complain because I believe someone stole it from my door so that is not your fault at all. I will reorder soon. Thank you!
5 star thank you Rony
Tabletop and Art Epoxy Resin 1 Gal Kit
Fantastic product, excellent timely delivery. Highly recommend.
I've used many Resin brands but New Classic Resin is the best Resin by far. Very easy to use & If following instructions correctly you will definitely have perfect results.
I like the consistency (a bit thicker) for what I use it for. Bubbles break up easily with a bit of heat. No issues with hardening. Will be buying again
Ive tried other brands this one not the best end result
Love your products and love your customer service. Great prices and fast delivery.
Not a fan of your resin, but I may need to try it on another piece of artwork before I can truly say for sure... I prefer the drying time and hardness of a different resin.
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Frequently Asked Questions
After 24 hours, the epoxy should feel fully set; however, depending on temperature, complete cure and maximum hardness might take up to 7 days. If it's still tacky, it's probably due to insufficient or incorrect mixing. For assistance, please fill out our contact form or give us a call at (905) 370-1111.
In addition to the epoxy resin kit, we highly recommend purchasing protective gloves, measuring and mixing cups, stirring tools, and ensuring your area is well ventilated and protected with newspaper or plastic.
Without any added pigments or powders, the Tabletop & Art Resin dries to be completely clear.
Working at a temperature of roughly 25°C (77°F) is optimal. Temperatures between 23°C and 29°C (73.4°F and 84.2°F) in a clean, dry, dust-free atmosphere produce the best results.
Our Toronto store is open seven days a week for purchase. You can come in to ask questions, browse, or for pick-up, Monday to Saturday 10 am - 6 pm and Sunday from 11 am - 5 pm.
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.