Unleash your creativity and let imagination take the lead with our mid-size 1-gallon Tabletop and Art Resin Kit. This versatile epoxy formula can transform mid-to-large surfaces into breathtaking masterpieces in just a few easy steps.
Contains enough epoxy resin for mid-to-large projects.
- Cost-effective for artists who use a lot of resin.
- Highly compatible with a variety of materials, so your project possibilities are truly limitless.
- Seamlessly self-levels across your surface so you can spend more time creating and less time smoothening and correcting.
- The solid and resistant formula means UV rays, scratches, water, and moisture won’t easily damage your project.
- Crystal clear and non-yellowing, providing a glossy finish for professional-quality artwork.
- Easy surface recoating helps refresh your designs as they age.
- Mica colour pigments can smoothly blend in with the resin to create spectacular masterpieces.
- If you ordered this product before Sept. 1, 2022 please contact us for an updated bottle label. (All new orders have updated labels)
Channel your inner artist with our classic Tabletop and Art Resin Kit. Whether you're just getting started with epoxy or are a seasoned pro, this resin kit contains enough resin for creating magnificently mesmerizing masterpieces.
Each kit contains a 0.5-gallon bottle of resin and a 0.5-gallon bottle of hardener. In addition, every purchase comes with a step-by-step instruction booklet.
- Working Time: 25-30 minutes
- Pour Depth: Up to ¼” deep
- Coverage: 12ft²per mixed 1 gallon at ⅛” thickness
- Curing Time: 24 hours up to 7 days for maximum hardness
- 100% Solids: Zero VOCs and low odour
- Mixing: 1 to 1 to mix ratio
NewClassic Tabletop & Art Resin is compatible with a wide selection of materials, including:
- Painted Surfaces
- Electrical Parts
- And More
Please note: We don’t recommend using this product over oil-based paint or stain. Unfortunately, oil-based products can create an impenetrable layer that doesn’t allow the epoxy resin to stick to the surface. This typically results in a weak bond where the epoxy can easily peel off.
With NewClassic Tabletop and Art Resin, your imagination is the only limit! Create breathtaking designs from jewelry to cheese boards and everything in between.
Need some inspiration? Explore some of our favourite customer creations.
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Frequently Asked Questions
After 24 hours, the epoxy should feel fully set; however, depending on temperature, complete cure and maximum hardness might take up to 7 days. If it's still tacky, it's probably due to insufficient or incorrect mixing. For assistance, please fill out our contact form or give us a call at (905) 370-1111.
Without any added pigments or powders, the Tabletop & Art Resin dries to be completely clear.
Working at a temperature of roughly 25°C (77°F) is optimal. Temperatures between 23°C and 29°C (73.4°F and 84.2°F) in a clean, dry, dust-free atmosphere produce the best results.
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.