Create heartfelt keepsakes with our standard 1-gallon Quick Cure Epoxy Resin Kit. This special artist-grade recipe quickly cures stunning designs ranging from cheese boards to necklaces and beyond. Exclusively developed for eager artists, so you can watch those brilliant ideas come to life in just 4 hours!
- A short 4-hour curing time means your artwork will be ready the same day.
- Contains enough epoxy resin for several smaller projects.
- Cost-effective for artists who regularly create with resin.
- Highly compatible with a wide range of materials, so your project possibilities are truly endless.
- Seamlessly self-levels across your surface so you can spend more time creating and less time smoothening and correcting.
- The solid and resistant formula means UV rays, scratches, water, and moisture won’t easily damage your project.
- Crystal clear and non-yellowing, providing a glossy finish for professional-quality artwork.
- Mica colour pigments can smoothly blend in with the resin to create spectacular masterpieces.
With our 1-gallon Quick Cure Epoxy Resin Kit, you can begin creating without the long wait times. Whether an experienced artist or an epoxy beginner, this resin is perfect for creating spectacular small-scale masterpieces.
Each kit contains a 0.5-gallon bottle of resin and a 0.5-gallon bottle of hardener. Every purchase also includes a step-by-step instruction booklet.
- Working Time: 20 minutes
- Pour Depth: Up to ¼” deep
- Coverage: 12ft² per mixed 1 gallon at ⅛” thickness
- Curing Time: 4 hours
- 100% Solids: Zero VOCs and low odour
- Mixing: 1 to 1 to mix ratio
- Amount: Not more than 300ml mixed
Please note: Adding pigments or any other additives may slow down the curing process.
NewClassic Quick Cure Epoxy Resin is compatible with a wide selection of materials, including:
- Painted Surfaces
- Electrical Parts
- And More
Please note: This product should not be used over oil-based paint or stain. Oil-based treatments can form an impenetrable barrier that prevents the epoxy resin from adhering to the surface. Unfortunately, this usually leads to a poor binding where the epoxy peels off easily.
With NewClassic Quick Cure Epoxy Resin, you can take your creations to new heights in just a fraction of the time. Dream up mini-masterpieces from coasters to jewelry and everything in between.
Need some inspiration? Explore some of our favourite customer creations.
Quick Cure Epoxy Resin 1 Gallon Kit
I love this resin will always buy it
very nice to work with
That was supposed to be a happy face not a sad one in my last comment. :)
J’aime beaucoup, se travaille super bien et très peatique quand on veut pas attendre.
Quick Cure Epoxy Resin 1 Gallon Kit
Awesome for the little things I make. Don’t have to wait forever for each layer to dry. Only complaint is a lot of bubbles but I’m working on getting better at mixing slower so that it’s not as bad.
As advertised. Sets fast which is great, no having to wait 72 hr., can be removed from mold after 12 hours.
Just started working with resin, very happy with this product and everything I purchased.
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Frequently Asked Questions
The Quick Cure Epoxy Resin should be fully cured after 4 hours. If it's still tacky, it could be due to low temperatures, incorrect measuring, or insufficient mixing. For assistance, please fill out our contact form or call us at (905) 370-1111.
The estimated curing time for this resin is around 4 hours. However, if adding any pigments, powders, or other additives, the drying time may be increased.
Working at a temperature of roughly 25°C (77°F) is optimal. Temperatures between 23°C and 29°C (73.4°F and 84.2°F) in a clean, dry, dust-free atmosphere produce the best results.
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.