Imagine creating gorgeous resin pieces without having to wait days to enjoy the final product. With our largest 2-gallon Quick Cure Epoxy Resin Kit, you can make countless creations under a short wait time. This formula is specially designed for experienced and devoted artists who are brimming with ideas and eager to see results quickly.
- A short 4-hour curing time means your artwork will be ready the same day.
- Contains enough epoxy resin for several smaller projects.
- Cost-effective for artists who regularly create with resin.
- Highly compatible with a wide range of materials, so your project possibilities are truly endless.
- Seamlessly self-levels across your surface so you can spend more time creating and less time smoothening and correcting.
- The solid and resistant formula means UV rays, scratches, water, and moisture won’t easily damage your project.
- Crystal clear and non-yellowing, providing a glossy finish for professional-quality artwork.
- Mica colour pigments can smoothly blend in with the resin to create spectacular masterpieces.
- If you ordered this product before Sept. 1, 2022 please contact us for an updated bottle label. (All new orders have updated labels)
Our 2-gallon Quick Cure Epoxy Resin Kit allows artists to create more in less time. This resin is ideal for making outstanding small-scale artworks, whether you're a seasoned artist or an epoxy resin novice.
Each kit includes a 1-gallon bottle of resin and a 1-gallon bottle of hardener. A step-by-step instruction booklet also comes with every order.
- Working Time: 20 minutes
- Pour Depth: Up to ¼” deep
- Coverage: 12ft² per mixed 1 gallon at ⅛” thickness
- Curing Time: 4 hours
- 100% Solids: Zero VOCs and low odour
- Mixing: 1 to 1 to mix ratio
- Amount: Not more than 300ml mixed
Please note: Adding pigments or any other additives may slow down the curing process.
NewClassic Quick Cure Epoxy Resin is compatible with a wide selection of materials, including:
- Painted Surfaces
- Electrical Parts
- And More
Please note: This product should not be used over oil-based paint or stain. Oil-based treatments can form an impenetrable barrier that prevents the epoxy resin from adhering to the surface. Unfortunately, this usually leads to a poor binding where the epoxy peels off easily.
With NewClassic Quick Cure Epoxy Resin, you can take your creations to new heights in just a fraction of the time. Dream up mini-masterpieces from coasters to jewelry and everything in between.
Need some inspiration? Explore some of our favourite customer creations.
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Frequently Asked Questions
The Quick Cure Epoxy Resin should be fully cured after 4 hours. If it's still tacky, it could be due to low temperatures, incorrect measuring, or insufficient mixing. For assistance, please fill out our contact form or call us at (905) 370-1111.
The estimated curing time for this resin is around 4 hours. However, if adding any pigments, powders, or other additives, the drying time may be increased.
Working at a temperature of roughly 25°C (77°F) is optimal. Temperatures between 23°C and 29°C (73.4°F and 84.2°F) in a clean, dry, dust-free atmosphere produce the best results.
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.