Imagine creating gorgeous resin pieces without having to wait days to enjoy the final product. With our largest 2-gallon Quick Cure Epoxy Resin Kit, you can make countless creations under a short wait time. This formula is specially designed for experienced and devoted artists who are brimming with ideas and eager to see results quickly.
- A short 4-hour curing time means your artwork will be ready the same day.
- Contains enough epoxy resin for several smaller projects.
- Cost-effective for artists who regularly create with resin.
- Highly compatible with a wide range of materials, so your project possibilities are truly endless.
- Seamlessly self-levels across your surface so you can spend more time creating and less time smoothening and correcting.
- The solid and resistant formula means UV rays, scratches, water, and moisture won’t easily damage your project.
- Crystal clear and non-yellowing, providing a glossy finish for professional-quality artwork.
- Mica colour pigments can smoothly blend in with the resin to create spectacular masterpieces.
Our 2-gallon Quick Cure Epoxy Resin Kit allows artists to create more in less time. This resin is ideal for making outstanding small-scale artworks, whether you're a seasoned artist or an epoxy resin novice.
Each kit includes a 1-gallon bottle of resin and a 1-gallon bottle of hardener. A step-by-step instruction booklet also comes with every order.
- Working Time: 20 minutes
- Pour Depth: Up to ¼” deep
- Coverage: 12ft² per mixed 1 gallon at ⅛” thickness
- Curing Time: 4 hours
- 100% Solids: Zero VOCs and low odour
- Mixing: 1 to 1 to mix ratio
- Amount: Not more than 300ml mixed
Please note: Adding pigments or any other additives may slow down the curing process.
NewClassic Quick Cure Epoxy Resin is compatible with a wide selection of materials, including:
- Painted Surfaces
- Electrical Parts
- And More
Please note: This product should not be used over oil-based paint or stain. Oil-based treatments can form an impenetrable barrier that prevents the epoxy resin from adhering to the surface. Unfortunately, this usually leads to a poor binding where the epoxy peels off easily.
With NewClassic Quick Cure Epoxy Resin, you can take your creations to new heights in just a fraction of the time. Dream up mini-masterpieces from coasters to jewelry and everything in between.
Need some inspiration? Explore some of our favourite customer creations.
Quick Cure Epoxy Resin 2 Gallon Kit
I really like using quick cure epoxy resin for my coloured blanks I’m a pen turner and they are fantastic Don’t have to wait very long
good product, I have purchase lots, works like it should.
Love this product! It sets quickly and looks crystal clear when cured!
Will buy again.
EXCELLENT customer service!!!
Resin is easy to work with. I've tried a few different brands now, but New Classic seems to work well for what I need! Work time is perfect for me and I always have minimal bubbles in a completed piece!
Très bon produit. 1:1 en volume.
I am a new resin Artist and I was amazed how easy and fun it is working with New Classic Resin. I Love the fact that they are a Canadian company with store located in Toronto. Will be buying this Resin again.
Really good product. Happy with the results
Love this company. They have a shop In Toronto opened 7 days
Shipped it to me quick excellent product worked fantastic bonus Canadian company
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Frequently Asked Questions
The Quick Cure Epoxy Resin should be fully cured after 4 hours. If it's still tacky, it could be due to low temperatures, incorrect measuring, or insufficient mixing. For assistance, please fill out our contact form or call us at (905) 370-1111.
The estimated curing time for this resin is around 4 hours. However, if adding any pigments, powders, or other additives, the drying time may be increased.
Working at a temperature of roughly 25°C (77°F) is optimal. Temperatures between 23°C and 29°C (73.4°F and 84.2°F) in a clean, dry, dust-free atmosphere produce the best results.
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.