Pot Life: 30 minutes
Dry time: 6-7 hours
Quick Guide Instructions:
1. Prepare concrete surface. Clean and fill any crack with our Floor Patch Epoxy Gel
2. Mix 2 parts A to 1 part B by volume for 2-4 minutes
3. Evenly pour ribbons of epoxy over horizontal surface and spread with a squeegee.
4. Back roll front to back and side to side with a non-shedding nap roller. 1/4'' to 3/8'' microfiber
5. Broadcast epoxy flakes and let cure 24 hours. For a metallic marble floor, allow product to cure 24 hours, recoat with metallic tinted Epoxy Flooring Midcoat the next day.
Coverage: .75 - 1 oz per square foot application - 190-250 square foot coverage
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.