1. Apply Polyaspartic Topcoat within 24 hours after previous epoxy coating is applied. If the previous serface has cured longer than 24 hours, sand the surface with 150-220 grit.
2. Mix 2 part A and 1 parts B by volume for 2-4 minutes. Mix up 1/2-1 ounces MAX of topcoat per square foot of floor.
3. Pour material into a paint tray and roll topcoat in a thin coating. Roll out front to back and side to side to ensure an even coating.
4. Recoat when dry to the touch if need within 18 hours of previous application
Coverage: 1 ounce per sqft application - 200-300 sqft per 1.5 gallon kit
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.