Let our deep square silicone molds ignite your imagination. Create clever designs or preserve your precious gems – the possibilities are endless.
- Long-lasting and durable material so you can reuse the molds.
- A smooth and glossy interior means your finished artwork will look shiny and polished.
- Flexible non-stick silicone makes the removal of your finished work a breeze.
- Thick walls and bottom help to prevent deformation during the pour.
- Compatible with all of our epoxy resins and pigment powders so there are no limits to what you can create.
Shape your epoxy resin designs into beautiful symmetrical squares with New Classic’s Deep Shiny Square Silicone Molds. Our non-stick molds are flexible and remarkably long-lasting, making them a perfect tool for epoxy artists across all skill levels.
Your purchase will include one 4.1/4"x 4.1/4" X 1.1/8" Deep Shiny Square Silicone Mold for Epoxy Resin.
- Interior Dimension: 4.1/4"x 4.1/4" X 1.1/8"
- Wall Thickness: ⅝”
- Interior finish: Shiny and glossy
The new Classic Round Silicone Molds are durable and easy to use. Pour the resin into the mold and carefully stir it in. You can squeeze out your resin masterpiece after it's thoroughly cured, carefully wash the mold, and store it flat in a cool, dry area.
While these molds are sturdy, direct heat or sharp instruments should be avoided since they could distort or harm the silicone.
Please note: we recommend using a non-silicone-based epoxy mold release spray before each pour to prolong the life of your New Classic Molds. This eliminates the need to twist and pull on the silicone to remove your finished fully-cured resin creations from the mold.
The new Classic Deep Silicone Molds are designed to aid artists in crafting and getting creative with our epoxy resin. Experiment with different circular crafts, including coasters, wall art, trays, and more.
Get inspired! Take a peek at some of our favourite customer designs.
I bought a few of these for my business and everything we're making with them is selling out so quickly! We might need to get some more to keep up with the demand. 🙂
Perfect size and just the right amount of thickness. I bought 2 already but might get some more soon!
I've been using these to make thick coasters for my business and I am OBSESSED. They are seriously so strong and I love the finish it leaves on my work.
I will definitely purchase more in the future.
So so easy to use – I really love how I can just pop out my resin piece once it's ready.
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Frequently Asked Questions
Deep silicone molds are generally reusable for anywhere between 20 and 30 projects. However, with appropriate cleaning, storage, and care, they can last even longer.
The thickness of these molds can vary between ⅛” and 2” thick. However, many of our Deep Silicone Molds have a ⅝” wall thickness. In any case, you can find the exact sizes and specifications for each mold on their corresponding product pages.
Yes! The glossy interior finishing of the molds will ensure all of your projects cure smooth and with a slight shine.
You can gently clean the molds with warm water, soap, and rubbing alcohol, if necessary. Then, for best care practices, wipe them out with a clean cloth or a soft-bristled brush.
We suggest storing your molds in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Ensure to place the molds upright and don’t stack anything on them to keep their shape.
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.