Showcase your artistic brilliance with our gigantic 3-gallon Thick Pour Epoxy Resin Kit. We developed our cutting-edge recipe for imaginative creators and daring designers ready to take their artwork to new heights. Make meaningful masterpieces and picturesque projects starting with just a glossy resin pour.
- Contains enough epoxy resin for mid-to-large projects.
- Cost-effective for artists who use a lot of resin.
- Highly compatible with a variety of materials, so your project possibilities are truly limitless.
- Seamlessly self-levels across your surface so you can spend more time creating and less time smoothening and correcting.
- The solid and resistant formula means UV rays, scratches, water, and moisture won’t easily damage your project.
- Crystal clear and non-yellowing, providing a glossy finish for professional-quality artwork.
- Easy surface recoating helps refresh your designs as they age.
- Mica colour pigments can smoothly blend in with the resin to create spectacular masterpieces.
With our superior Thick Pour Epoxy Resin, the sky's the limit. Embrace your creativity and create larger projects thanks to the richer and deeper formula. This product is perfect for both beginner and experienced epoxy artisans.
Every kit contains two 1 gallon (3.78 L) bottles of resin and a 1 gallon (3.78 L) bottle of hardener. Additionally, a step-by-step instruction guide is included with every purchase.
- Working Time: 1 hour
- Pour Depth: Up to 2” deep (about 5cm)
- Coverage: 3 Gallons covers 680 cubic inches
- Curing Time: After 48 hours, the resin will feel well-cured, but maximum hardness may take 7-10 days, depending on temperature.
- Mixing: 2 to 1 to mix ratio
The New Classic Thick Pour Epoxy Resin can be used on a variety of materials, including:
- Painted Surfaces
- Electrical Parts
- And More
Please note: We highly advise against using this product over oil-based paint or stain. This is because oil-based substances can form an impermeable barrier that prevents the epoxy formula from properly adhering to the surface. This usually results in a poor bond, with the epoxy peeling off quickly.
The possibilities are infinite with New Classic Thick Pour Resin. Get into the creative flow by experimenting with stunning designs on river tables, lamps, countertops, and more.
Are you looking for some ideas? Then, take a look at some of our favourite customer-made projects.
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.