Incorporate your personal artistic flair into decorative creations with New Classic’s 1.5-gallon Thick Pour Epoxy Resin Kit. Our superb formula is designed for artists to easily create one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted works of art. Get inspired and capture your unique ideas in the timelessness of resin.
- Contains enough epoxy resin for mid-to-large projects.
- Cost-effective for artists who use a lot of resin.
- Highly compatible with a variety of materials, so your project possibilities are truly limitless.
- Seamlessly self-levels across your surface so you can spend more time creating and less time smoothening and correcting.
- The solid and resistant formula means UV rays, scratches, water, and moisture won’t easily damage your project.
- Crystal clear and non-yellowing, providing a glossy finish for professional-quality artwork.
- Easy surface recoating helps refresh your designs as they age.
- Mica colour pigments can smoothly blend in with the resin to create spectacular masterpieces.
Explore the never-ending possibilities with our premium Thick Pour Epoxy Resin.The richer and deeper formula allows you to work and experiment with larger creations. This product is suitable for both novice and experienced epoxy crafters.
Every kit comes with a 1 gallon (3.78 L) bottle of resin and a ½ gallon (1.89 L) bottle of hardener. Additionally, each purchase also includes a step-by-step instruction guide.
- Working Time: 1 hour
- Pour Depth: Up to 2” deep (about 5cm)
- Coverage: 1.5 Gallons covers 340 cubic inches
- Curing Time: After 48 hours, the resin will feel well-cured, but maximum hardness may take 7-10 days, depending on temperature.
- Mixing: 2 to 1 to mix ratio
The New Classic Thick Pour Epoxy Resin can be used on a variety of materials, including:
- Electronic Parts
- And More
Please note: We highly advise against using this product over oil-based paint or stain. This is because oil-based substances can form an impermeable barrier that prevents the epoxy formula from properly adhering to the surface. This usually results in a poor bond, with the epoxy peeling off quickly.
The possibilities are infinite with New Classic Thick Pour Resin. Get into the creative flow by experimenting with stunning designs on river tables, lamps, countertops, and more
Are you looking for some ideas? Then, take a look at some of our favourite customer-made projects.
The thick pour seems very good, easy to mix off the start as it’s not to thick and virtually no bubbles I don’t think you even have to torch it. How ever if you want to do layers I wouldn’t wait 48 hrs as it’s already to Hard in my opinion. My room was at 20 degrees Celsius
The long cure time allows for ample time to set up and use my pressure pot
Produces clear, beautiful results!
No problem,however I wanted to add color swirls to my project and I realized that you have to let the epoxy set up,otherwise it just runs together.Maybe you could advise?
Perfect Resin for all your projects
I absolutely love this resin! I was searching high and low for the perfect resin and I’m 100% I found the right one. It’s so easy to use and the company is AMAZING and so helpful.
If you’re looking for resin, this is the one!!!
Great Canadian 🇨🇦 company Great Product
New Classic Resin
Love this epoxy resin 😍
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Working at a temperature of roughly 25°C (77°F) is optimal. Temperatures between 23°C and 29°C (73.4°F and 84.2°F) in a clean, dry, dust-free atmosphere produce the best results.
In order to achieve a matte finish, we suggest sanding your fully-cured project with a fine-grit sandpaper.
For best results, you can begin pouring a second layer once the previous layer feels tacky. This happens when the surface starts to feel like the sticky side of a piece of tape after a few hours to midway through the curing process.
Our epoxy measurements are based on volume. For example, our Tabletop and Art Resin uses a 1:1 ratio, which would mean 1 ounce of resin to 1 ounce of hardener.
T-12, 99 percent isopropyl alcohol, or a residue-free cleaner should be used to clean tools.
Please ensure to follow all federal, state, and local requirements when discarding the product and container. Any remaining product should be kept in the original bottles, tightly sealed and kept in a cool, dry place.
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.