Create new round art pieces or preserve your special keepsakes with our deepest round silicone molds.
- Long-lasting and durable material so you can reuse the molds repeatedly across your projects.
- A smooth and glossy interior means your finished artwork will look shiny and polished.
- Flexible non-stick silicone makes the removal of your finished work a breeze.
- Thick walls and bottom help to prevent deformation during the pour.
- Compatible with all of our epoxy resins and pigment powders so there are no limits to what you can create.
Take your resin creations to the next level with our Round and Deep Shiny Silicone Molds. Perfectly flexible and delightfully durable, our molds are an excellent tool for professional artists and hobby crafters alike.
Your purchase will include one 12" Round x 2" Deep Shiny Silicone Mold For Epoxy Resin.
- Interior Dimension: 12" Round x 2" Deep
- Wall Thickness: ⅝”
- Interior finish: Shiny and glossy
New Classic Round Silicone Molds are long-lasting and easy to use. Simply pour your resin into the mold and stir slowly. Once fully cured, you can squeeze out your resin creation, gently wash the mold, and store it flat in a cool and dry place.
While these molds are durable, it’s important to avoid using direct heat or sharp tools as they can distort or scratch the silicone
Please note: to extend the life of your New Classic Molds, we recommend using a non-silicone-based epoxy mold release spray before each pour. This ensures that your final resin creations will smoothly slip out of the mold once fully cured, eliminating the need to twist and tug on the silicone.
NewClassic Deep Silicone Molds are designed to guide artists as they create and play with our epoxy resin. Experiment with a variety of circular projects such as wall clocks, trays, plates, and beyond.
Get inspired! Take a look at some of our most popular client creations.
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Frequently Asked Questions
Deep silicone molds are generally reusable for anywhere between 20 and 30 projects. However, with appropriate cleaning, storage, and care, they can last much longer.
You can gently clean the molds with warm water, soap, and rubbing alcohol, if necessary. Then, for best care practices, wipe them out with a clean cloth or a soft-bristled brush.
We suggest storing your molds in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Ensure to place the molds upright and don’t stack anything on them to not lose their shape.
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.