- Quick Curing - UV resin can be fully cured in 2 to 4 minutes.
- Perfect For- Letters, key chains, earrings & any small projects.
- Additives - Adding pigments or any other additives might slow the curing.
- UV Light - We recommend to use 24 w UV Light or higher to cure you UV Resin.
- Wight - UV Resin 16 oz - 454 g.
I absolutely love this UV resin no strong smell, nice and shiny, cures hard and no sticky residue. My nr 1 Go to Thanks for a great product
I bought two part epoxy resin from New Classic several time and loved it. So when they announced they have UV resin I purchased it right away and loved it !
I tried several brands for UV resin and New Classic UV resin wins! It's easy to woke with, not too runny not too thick. The odor is not bad at all. I wear a respirator but when I take it off while my pieces are curing I barely smell anything. I used it to secure metal posts on my clay earrings and as a shiny glossy top on some earrings styles. There is minimal bubbles that a lighter can take care of them. There's no yellowing. It domes really nicely and cures within minutes.
I bought the smaller size twice I believe I decided to get the 16oz because I appreciated the good quality.
I highly recommend it!
Bought this a couple weeks ago to use as a final clear coat for lure making. So far I have no complaints, cures clear and hard, with no yellowing that I’ve noticed. The viscosity is perfect as to not run down my project as it’s hanging in the curing tank. I’m using 390nm LED strip lights and the resin cures completely in just a few minutes. Adding pigments and flake to the resin is also an option and doesn’t hinder the quality in the slightest. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
I bought the 2 part resin last year when my usual was no where to be found. Loved it and will be using it from now on. I recently wanted to try your UV resin and also wondered if it could be used with your glow powders. Yes that worked beautifully. No strong odor like some of the others I've tried. Cured beautifully under my UV lamp with no stickiness or bubbles. I'm so excited to have come across your epoxy!! Angela
Works well, cures quick, perfect for my projects. Will buy again!
- Free shipping in Canada & USA on all orders over $50.
- All orders placed Monday to Friday by 4:00 pm EST are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be delivered in 1-3 business days to most Canadian provinces.
- More details here
Not sure how much epoxy resin you need to get started? Input your project details into our Resin Calculator for personalized recommendations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.